Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) management from New Discourses – helping you identify and manage risks for your projects, personnel, operations and everyday business activities.
Whatever your industry or whatever the nature of your organization, you surely face tremendous pressure to adopt and implement programs and training branded with terms like “anti-racism,” “implicit bias,” and “diversity, equity, and inclusion.” You probably recognize the apparent good intentions behind these initiatives but also realize that something doesn’t quite square with the material being presented, and you may especially feel confused by the dizzying array of specialized terminology behind these programs. You’re right to feel skeptical and confused.
As the world’s leading expert on the wide fields of theory underlying topics such as Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, along with “anti-racism,” and as people with sound, stable principles at the core of our own beliefs, we can help you minimize your risk as you navigate the demands of this new and aggressive movement. Dr. James Lindsay will offer you assistance at every stage, for any sector, anywhere in the world, providing a unique and necessary knowledge base for the strange and challenging present moment in history.
Dr. Lindsay offers a unique service necessary to the present age: translation and interpretation of the thick, scholastic language and underlying theory behind these programs. If you were to travel to another country with a completely different culture and language, you would need an interpreter – not just a translator. You would need someone fluent in the language but also in the cultural practices so that you can avoid making a misstep, being taken advantage of, or agreeing to something you don’t want to be involved in. Dr. Lindsay is the most expert interpreter for the “Critical Social Justice” theory and activism underlying these training programs, and he can help you understand them clearly for what they are. Dr. Lindsay can help you understand the present moment and the demands being made of you so that you can make the best decision for your own organization.
In addition to Dr. Lindsay’s unique interpretation services, our team can offer you over 50 years of business-leadership and risk-management experience gained across all industries, providing solutions for all affinity sectors – from education to life sciences, from medicine to finance, from legal to governmental. We can help you:
- Identify and manage Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion issues and incidents, quality failures due to non-meritocratic hiring, regulatory non-compliance, employee disputes, reputation damage and stakeholder dissatisfaction at every phase of your projects, operations and business activities
- Achieve objectives in terms of merit, safety, scheduling and performance
- Improve performance by managing realistic and relevant contingencies
- Achieve identifiable schedule milestones and key performance indicators, including occupational, safety and workplace environment targets
- Assure greater certainty about financial and execution outcomes
- Ensure you have taken all the steps to comply with rules, regulations and industry best practices and how to fight against unfair discrimination
Contact us today to find out how our New Discourses services can identify and manage a broad range of risks for your organization, projects, operations and business activities.
Click here to apply for consultancy services for your business or organization.